Thursday, September 25, 2003

I know I said I wouldn't call anymore.

Yesterday I talked to Jeff at my old store. He's the epitome of the happy-go-lucky guy. He instinctively sees the humor in everyday life and has an infectious way of sharing it. He sent a letter to me at my office. From Neil Diamond. He knows how much I hate Neil Diamond. We talked about all the old crazies that would come in to the store and what they're up to now. We promised to get together soon and catch up.


Good movies. I saw some great movies in the past two weeks or so.

American Splendor - Made me want to live in a tiny apartment for the rest of my life.
Dirty Pretty Things - Made me want to run around London like a fugitive.
Lost in Translation - Made me want to hang around in a Tokyo hotel room in my panties, feeling terribly lonely.

Today I'm going for this look: It's the hues that match.

Jana wrote something on her blog today that I really liked. I tried to comment, but her comments are busted. Sigh.


No comments: