Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.
More often than not I stop at the grocery store on my way to work to pick up a bottle of water. I try to drink a liter everyday. Generally, this keeps my craving for Pepsi at bay. However, when I'm running late or feeling forgetful, I sometimes skip the grocery store stop and end up at work waterless. On Monday I decided to refill a bottle that I had here with water from the drinking fountain. There's also a water machine here, which I don't use anymore because the spigot is moldy and it made me sick for about a week until I figured out what was causing it. So anyway, I'm filling up my water bottle at the drinking fountain, studying the Willie Nelson-bald eagle-jet liner watercolor painting on the wall and I look down to cap the bottle and the water is brown! Thouroghly disgusted, I showed several people, warned them not to drink the water anywhere in the office and then promptly snagged a bottle of water reserved for our VP staff.
There has to be an OSHA law against this.
No comments:
Post a Comment