Panties in a bunch.
In the primary ladies restrooms here in my office, there are stalls A, B, and C (no, they're not actually labeled). For this purpose, let's say that stall A is the first and closest stall to the entrance, B is the middle stall and C is the last stall. For whatever reason, ladies favor stall A. I prefer stall C because I know it will almost always be free. Hardly anyone uses stall B because no one really wants to pee next to someone if they can help it, and if you pick stall B and someone else either chooses stall A or C, you're faced with the uncomfortable situation of having someone pee next to you. Oh gosh, what if you fart?! Stall B is cleary the saddest stall to be in and should only be used in emergency situations or amongst friends. However, for some reason today I was in my usual stall (C) and someone came in and intentionally sat in stall B! Luckily I was just finishing up, but my goodness! The nerve! Stall A was clearly open and yet they chose to sit next to my occupied stall. It's puzzling!
No comments:
Post a Comment