Wednesday, August 07, 2002

So far.


New web cam image. This is me chilling out with my glasses on.

So how am I doing on my new year resolutions? Let's see.

New Year Resolutions:
1. Stop chewing fingers when nervous.
I still do this.

2. Get furniture.
We have all the furniture we need right now, except a decent bookshelf and a bakers rack for the kitchen.

3. Save money.
I started to save money, but then I bought a car.

4. Lose weight.
I've lost about 6-7 pounds, but recently gained 2-3 back.

5. Eat less junk.
I totally eat less junk now.

6. Consume less caffeine.
I really cut the caffine. I can't even finish my weekly Pepsi.

7. Travel.
Well, I went to OC in May, going to LA next week and NY at the end of September.

8. Give more love.
I give much love.

9. Have a potluck dinner at our new apartment.
Nah, it's too small. But we did host a Kings playoff party with about 11 people and I cooked for everyone.

Not too shabby.


No comments: