Friday, August 23, 2002

Please say yes.



Sushi date tonight. Maybe a movie, but probably not. Last night Ben came over and brought me a '60s fashion / beauty book. I'm so glad that people know that I collect these things. Mariah brought me some Time Life encylopedias recently and a hip '70s bible for teens named something along the lines of "God is Groovy!" It's much better than being pegged as the cat lady, but I don't think I can shake that image either seeing as how I received at least four birthday cards with cats on them.

Teeni, the condensed version:
Is tiny.
Loves children's encyclopedias from the '40s - '70s as well as
advice / beauty books for women and teens from the same era.
Loves cats.
Can't hold her liquor.
Loves Leon and cheese.
Is a Frenchmen.
Complains about her job sometimes.

That's all you need to know to get started.

No comments: