Friday, July 26, 2002

Economical Drunk.



It doesn't take much to get me drunk. Last night I had two and a half beers and woke up this morning with a hangover. I hit the snooze several times and declaired I was too sick to work. In my slumber, I dreamed that I called in sick to work. In the dream I went bike riding around Sacramento with my pyjama pants on, riding in circles around the Banana Splits, totally paranoid the whole time that I would get caught playing hookey. I came home and had tons of messages from work on my answering machine because I forgot to change my voicemail message to say that I was out of the office. When I woke up at 7:20am, I decided that I felt better and should probably go into work. So I came in at 9 instead of 8 today and lucky that...or I wouldn't have found a copy of Crossroads free for the taking on the kitchen table!


No comments: