Friday I went to Leon's sister's engagement party. We brought Heather P. with us because she's old school. Anyway, it was fun. A lot of churchy, nice people were there. The best part however was Grace. Grace is a friend of Leon's mom and she's a total nut (Grace, not Leon's mom). Knowing this, I sat Heather and I down right next to her. I've told Heather all about Grace before, but never thought she'd get the chance to actually meet her. See, the thing about Grace is that she's uber health concious. She's one of those sensitive types that's all about not eating wheat, or is always talking about getting poisoned by toxins in regular everyday stuff. Well, the converstation was pretty much going nowhere until I started itching. There might have been some bugs out, or maybe some critters fell out of the tree on to me that I was sitting under. So Grace tells me to hit my chest three times and I won't itch anymore. So I do it, and okay, my arms don't itch but my back does. By this time, she's showing us how she prevents food allergies this way, Heather is about to crack up and I'm not doing much better. I decide to just keep asking questions. So I decided to get her going on accupressure and all this crazy stuff. Anything she mentions, I just egg her on..."tell me more about the time you were seriously ill, having been poisoned by break cleaner and no doctor could tell you what was wrong while you were swelling from the waist down because your stomach was leaking like a sive, throwing your liver into overdrive." All she had to do was start taking Glutamine, and she's all better just a week later. It was fantastic. God had brought us to meet her, that's what she told us. I'll have to show you the accupressure techniques later, they're really advanced. So far I've stopped all my allergies.
Later.
(ach-oo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment