Friday, May 03, 2002

Sacramento, Los Angeles.



Tonight we are leaving for Southern California. As much as I don't like to fly I was in the air again. Leon's sister is graduating and we're going to attend her ceremony. I'm nervous about seeing his family again, but I always am. I just wonder what they think of me.

We're flying into LAX, which I've never done before. Last time we flew into John Wayne, which is in Orange County. At the risk of sounding like an out-of-state tourist, maybe I'll see movie stars this time! It should be fun, I love flying. Plus, there is a slight chance we might get to see Michael and Joe, our favorite ex-roommates in the history of roommates. Best roommates ever.

I've been pretty stressed about work lately. So much, that I worry about it at home. I've been listening to people tell me their philosophies on work/life. That life is more important than work. That you should work hard and look at everything else in life as a reward. I've been trying to see things this way, so far it's slow going.
Later.

No comments: