Monday, May 13, 2002

Oh, boys.



The only sports I watch on TV are Kings games, so I've been following their playoff games pretty closely. Tonight they're going to smear Dallas and take series two.

Friday. We went out for karaoke at the Townhouse with a few people, mostly boys. I drank a little too much and had fun. Leon and I did a fine version of our bangin' new joint: Nuthin' but a G Thang. We totally ruled. Stella was there too, but we stole the show.
Saturday. Watched a very tense game 4 and then hit the Whole Earth Festival for some kind veggie corndogs. I was so full of deep-fried food that I just came home tried to take a long nap. But our phone was blowing up and I talked to so many people that I couldn't remember who wanted to hang out where so I just watched bad Fox programming and then went to Dan & Heather's for dice. That's my new favorite game.

Sunday. I visited and dined with some mothers. Then Leon and I watched Mulholland Drive for the first time. WTF?! We tried to figure it out, and I think we understood only a very small part of it.
Leon: What. Was. That. Movie. About?
Niki: I don't think we're smart enough to understand it.
Leon: What?!
Niki: I don't think we are perceptive enough to figure the mystery out!
Leon: Who do you know that would understand this?
Somebody did.
And now I get it!
Later.

No comments: