Thursday, April 04, 2002

The ghost of.



That thing I coughed up this morning is the ghost of my cough. That kleenex in the trash is the ghost of my sneeze. There are ghosts all over the place, of everything. You just have to look.
We went on a date last night. To dinner and a short walk which would have been longer but my cough was so out of control I thought I was going into a grand mal seizure. So we cut it short and went home so I could sip on the sizurp that the doctor gave me. That sizurp was totally weak, it didn't even knock me out.
We were watching a news magazine last night about a lady who kidnapped her own child and ran off to Europe. The dad contacted a show in Sweden, simlar to America's Most Wanted, and asked them to air a segment about his missing kid and estranged wife.
So Leon says: "It's like Swedishes Most Wanted!"
Not Sweden's, but Swedishes.
Quiz: What is the ghost of Sweden?
Later.

No comments: