It's also Chelsea Clinton, Elizabeth Taylor, John Steinbeck and Ralph Nader's Birthday. So far it's been fun. I got fun presents, they brought me doughnuts, cards and really expensive balsamic vinegar. For lunch we went for pizza, sponsored by WEA, thank you Billy! Then Carol took us off-roading by the levee on the port of Sacramento. We kicked up some dust, saw some massive rice boats from Panama and the big wood chipper that makes huge piles of saw dust. Then I found out that tonight's full moon will be the widest ever, or something. I've been listening to Your Birthday by the Beatles since I got back. Over, and over. Ber-ner-ner-ner-ner!
Tonight Leon is taking me to dinner. At first I wanted Cafe Bernardo, then I changed my mind to Tapas. Now I want Tower Cafe. So, 25 is the big-deal age of youth. Thus far I don't feel any different. But it's got to be all downhill from here.
Ber-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-na-ner!
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment