Blogger just crapped out, and I lost my whole, big post. I'm feeling too lazy to try and remember what it was that I wrote.
Friday. I went with co-workers to see Vanilla Sky. It was better than I thought it would be, even if Tom Cruise was in it. Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz, Tomelope Crooz. Some bros and I went out for karaoke, but it was terrible because they never draw our names to sing as often as they do the "serious" singers. We tried to play drinking dreidel, but everyone was too distracted to finish it. It was my worst singing night ever, and I was the saddest girl to ever hold a microphone.
Saturday. We went to SF to exchange music with Amy. She and Leon are going to write music to eachother's songs. I'm going to sit on the couch and read an article about Chelsea Clinton. We went shopping at Amoeba before Amy went to work. Her burning Man roommates were having a party that night and she asked us to stick around. We decided to kill some time until then, so we had dinner and walked to Japantown. Leon convinced me to see Monsters Inc. so we walked around the mall until the movie started. We spent a lot of time in the stationary store and bookstore. Leon got a bunch of Afro Ken stuff and I got a new women's Non-No and Cutie. We should have gone home after the movie, because we were tired. Instead, we took busses back to Amy's and waited for her to get home before we left. I slept all the way home.
Sunday. I had a nightmare about a sturgeon. We stayed in bed all morning laughing and practicing "Nuthin' But A G Thang". I visited with my sister a little bit and finished my holiday shopping. I was wrapping presents when there was a knock at the door. Usually I check the peep hole before I open the door, but I didn't this time. I opened the door and this stringy haired lady was standing on our doormat. I said:
"Hi."
She looked me up and down, and didn't say anything. So I got scared, closed the door and locked all three locks.
We ended up at Heather and Dan's for holiday Simpsons and hot buttered rumba, then came home. We tried to watch TV but nothing was on. The Man Show was on, which is funny when it's not chauvinistic.
Neither of us took the lasagna I made last night for lunch. It was gross.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment