Friday, November 02, 2001

>Mass, ya tuthless pof.



Last night Amy came over to do Talulah Gosh practice. I'm supposed to be in a cover band I guess, but we're only playing once for the blated halloween / xmas show at the loft. I don't really want to do it that much, but they really want me to participate, so I guess I'll do it. Here's why I'm not thrilled about it:
1. I'm shy sometimes.
2. It's incredibly difficult for me to sing and play at the same time.
3. I don't know Talulah Gosh songs that well.
So we have to pick out three or four songs and practice them like crazy. I'll try to look for guitar tab today, and some inspiring photos so that I can at least try to dress like them. I pulled out The Decline and Fall of Heavenly LP to see if there were any big Amelia or Matthew phots where I could see what they were wearing and I found a really old K catalog of mine. It was the old newspaper style catalog, with the Pastels on the cover. I remember being so excited about music back then, I would try anything on K, Sub Pop, KRS....now, I'm too impatient and jaded.
Later.

No comments: