>Your swingin' little hips just gotta be kissed.
Have I mentioned before how much I hate my job? Well, I do. I already have so much to do here, and when people are out it's just overload. It makes me feel overwhelmed and apathetic. I hate office chatter, sharing my weekend with people who don't care about the stuff that I do anyway. Like Take Back The Night on Saturday. We marched past the Faint show chanting, while the hip, pretentious 18 year old girls just stood outside smoking cigarrettes. I don't know why they wouldn't join us. They paid to get in, sure, but they weren't going to go inside anyway. Opting to stay outside and be seen. What a bunch of pussies.
We went looking at an apartment yesterday. A charming one bedroom on 21st street. Hardwood floors throughout, built in china hutch, black & white tile in the kitchen, 30's style sink and tile counter, painted yellow dining nook, washer & dryer and a lovely painted red floor in the bedroom. It even had a communal backyard for the whole little building. We started to get really stoked about living alone and fixing up our little space. Like all the furniture we could get to make it cozy, and not having to worry about roommates who's idea of decoration included army of darkness figurines in my china hutch. You know? So we maybe want to live alone and not with roommates, because we decided we only like to live with eachother. I don't think we will get that place on 21st street, but we'll keep looking.
Hey, my love handles are almost gone!
I keep thinking about how I once heard that people get sick because of how they choose to live. Not necesarily lifestyle, per se, but like someone who might get throat cancer because they never speak about the stuff that bothers them. What if the negative stuff just gets caught up and festers in your throat and makes you sick? Or like people who have heart attacks because their hearts have been broken so many times it becomes a defective organ. I wonder if anything like that would ever happen to me?
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment