Tuesday, October 09, 2001

>Jolly Roger run up the mast.
I'm the star player here in the office, and I look fabolous. Not fabulous, but fabolous. Like, today I came in with my Jimmy Choo shoes on, my Gianni Versace red silk suit, my nails were done and my hair was fierce. I called a meeting on why there weren't any snacks for me yet, and promptly put Peterson on the case. I awarded my self the WEA account, called all my papers and told them to bite it, phoned Chuck Wagner and asked for every new release since the start of the first quarter and the entire Rhino back catalog. After that I got hungry so my driver took me to eat lunch at Biba's for pepper encrusted salmon and a nice glass of Tally pino noir, 1997. I ate exactly half of everything then yelled at the hostess for seating me at a banquette and left without paying. Remember, this was all before noon! I had my driver drop me off at the back door to my office, and I stumbled in. There was a lull, so I made some prank calls to the president of the company, but he wasn't in so I snuck in his office and spiked his secretary's coffee pot with khalua. And when that didn't satisfy me, I made an announcement saying there were free CDs in the lunch room. When everyone was gone, I hid their proofs behind the refridgerator. I got bored so then I tried dancing for a while on my desk, but the heel on my shoe broke, so I had my driver take me home. I was sleepy, so I just curled up and cuddled with my Italian Greyhound, Quetzl. It was a wild day.
Later.

No comments: