>I was mistaken, my porn name is Watsup Bowling Green. Isn't that terrible?
Friday we partied ourselves out, getting drunk in at least three different places. Sacramento...brrruuuup. Davis....hic. Sacramento...doo-hood, need food. We tried watching Holiday Flyer, but we got bored and agitated. Josh and "Woman" were there. I was so drunk that I asked her if her engagement ring gave her a weapon class bonus. I don't think she understood though.
Saturday night I tried to party at J-will's house for his birthday. Maybe I was all worn out from Friday, or maybe I just don't get down with those people, but it was boring. So were all of those high-fashion weirdos doing the white girl dance in the living room to Prince. The Heathers, Dan and I stood on the porch for most of the night and talked. I got acosted for not being married again. What is it with people?! Are they recruiting or something? Don't they know that my boyfriend is Sam the butcher? In the kitchen I played celery with a baby that was more party than me. I stole some pop rocks, then we went back to the Hull harem to play with cats.
Sunday was a marathon television session. You don't want to know.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment