>Fancy dress.
As far as In know, I'm still going to Sigur Ros tonight. Don't laugh, I got a free ticket and a free ride. Apparently there's some scandal now about me and Leon moving into a place with Ben. Whatever. We are all so over this! They're all going to check out some prospective places tonight while I'm out. I trust Leon won't move us into cabrini greens. We are also still looking at one bedrooms, just in case we find a nice place for just the two of us and our baby kitties.
Recipe for the perfect sauce:
1 tbs oil
2 tbs sherry
2 tsb teriaki sauce
1 tbs tamari / soy sauce
Crush 2 large cloves of garlic and mix into sauce well
Add mixture to stir fried vegetables as they're almost done cooking.
Cook the sherry out, then add your fake meat and viola! There's a party in your mouth.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment