>Very Mondrian.
I hate those Old Navy commercials about the hip hugger pants where all these skinny white chicks are prancing about shaking their tiny hips. They make me feel bad about my body. I saw one last night and it made me get up and go to the gym. I got there, moved around quickly for a while, and lifted some heavy things many times in a row and came home all sweaty and sick. Leon made me some soup which made me feel better. We watched blind date for a while. That show is so tragic! Everyone just ends up totally hurt. I think that they plan the shows that way, they put people on dates that would just hate eachother. It makes me squirm. But I just have to watch when ever I catch it on television. Crystal, clear, unfuzzy, unsnowy television. Ah.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment