>Not for all the tea in China.
I haven't been posting much lately. I've been kind of busy at work and the last week just sort of flatened my tires. I had a good weekend. Not long enough though. I would have loved sleeping in this morning. Leon is so sweet. I fell asleep on the couch last night pretty early, but he woke me up to watch part of a bollywood movie that was on the international channel because he knows how much I love those. I watched about two minutes then I fell asleep again. I love that kid.
We worked out a little bit with a trainer dude and he wrecked me, but spared Leon. My upper body is like a wound up rubber band. If I stretch too far I feel like my muscles will snap. It makes me dream about tiger balm.
We hung out with Heather, Matt, Heather and Dan the otherday. Heather and Dan are new to town and seem really sweet.
We went plant shopping and I got a couple for my desk. I hope I don't kill them.
One: Quesadillas at Dos Coyotes.
Two: It hurts so good.
Three: Kagi bag, so big.
L'Shanna Tovah.
No comments:
Post a Comment