>Just like everybody else does.
I went to see Belle& Sebastian twice this weekend. Both nights were so excellent, but last night was just a little bit better for me since we had a really good spot to stand on the floor. The covers: Leader of the Pack, The Boy With a Thorn in His Side, Everyday People, If You Go To San Francisco Be Sure To Wear a Flower in Your Hair (or something), Billie Jean. Some other highlights: Fox in the Snow, Legal Man, Judy & the Dream of Horses and Don't Leave the Light on Baby. Wow. We got backstage on Saturday night, but we didn't know what to do with ourselves so we just sulked in the corner until the place closed down and they kicked everyone out. I got sick from too much caffinated beverage. Yuck. On Sunday night we tried to go to Cafe Du Nord for an after party, but guilt got the best of us when we couldn't stop thinking of how early we had to be up today, so we just left. We like to talk about how much we want to live in the city. I wonder how easy it would be to just pick up and move? I wonder, would my family suddenly need me? Would I have to go back to Sacramento every weekend? It would be more difficult for me than it would be for Leon. I would love to move to the city someday, but I hope that he understands what kind of situation I'm in with my family.
Girlfriend in a coma, I know, I know it's serious.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment