Monday, August 27, 2001

>BOTTLED AT THE SOURCE.
From Friday. I forgot what I did. Oh yeah, I worked out at the fitness club, that's why I'm hella sore today. Yowch.
On Saturday. No more snowy television day. Totally mesmerized by clear, moving pictures on the little box. What did you say? Then we went to Berkeley and got some money, then decided to take a hike. It was getting pretty late when we started out, but I never thought we would be so tired and the sky would be so dark when we got to the end of the trail. So we ate dinner at some crappy, overpriced place and thought, oh let's just take a cab back to our car. It took forever for the cab to get to us because he had to drive 20 minutes in from town. We got to our car, but the fair was 40 bucks and our car was locked in the ranger station parking lot. Uggh! Fully prepared to spend the night in the car, we began unloading the trunk to lay the seats down when Leon found a note on the windshield. It was from a park ranger, telling us that one of the gates was closed but not locked, and to close it behind us when we left. Hell yeah! Time to hightail it the fuck out of dodge. We had nice conversation and fun songs to sing to on the way back so I was happy and content. No doubt, I fell asleep. Probably with my mouth open.
Sunday. Spent time with Aniecia. We got some school clothes for her and she was happy. Watched some bad TV. Went to bed.
Later.

No comments: